Ownage Never Ends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ownage Never Ends

This is a forum for the XBOX clan Ownage Never Ends(ONE)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reconstructing the site.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ONE Assassin GN
Forum ForeRunner
Forum ForeRunner
ONE Assassin GN

Reconstructing the site. Empty
PostSubject: Reconstructing the site.   Reconstructing the site. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Ok. Well as you know we just opened up recently, and we are still trying to get everything set up.

Things currently being worked on:
1. Rank Structure-We are re-ordering it to make it a different sort with High Command and such.
2. Adding forums- We are currently adding forums that we think will be useful.
3. Battalions- Currently we are only adding members to 1 battalion until we have enough members to open up the other battalions.

I would just like to thank you all for joining ONE, and I hope that you all stick with us.

Making a clan is not easy, and requires the help of all it's members. So we ask for your co-operation with us, in helping us make ONE the best clan.

Thank you,
Assassin FV.
Back to top Go down
https://ownageneverends.forumotion.com
ONE XColdBloodXc FV
Forum Recruit
Forum Recruit
ONE XColdBloodXc FV

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the site.   Reconstructing the site. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Thanks for reading over my suggestions. Great job with the site also, lets make this work guys!
!
Back to top Go down
ONE SuperPro FV
Forum Recruit
Forum Recruit
ONE SuperPro FV

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the site.   Reconstructing the site. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Indeed, we are off to a great start, now all we need to do is maintain it, n we'll reach the top soon enough. Stay Frosty! drunken
Back to top Go down
ONE zN4tuRaLz FV
ONE zN4tuRaLz FV

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the site.   Reconstructing the site. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Awesome ok assassin do you want me to make that domain or you want to stick with this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the site.   Reconstructing the site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reconstructing the site.
Page 1 of 1