Ownage Never Ends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ownage Never Ends

This is a forum for the XBOX clan Ownage Never Ends(ONE)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ONE SuperPro FV
Forum Recruit
Forum Recruit
ONE SuperPro FV

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:41 pm

I think you shud add the music section into the forums for the music lovers, and a game review section, so people can give a brief description of a game they recently played + if it was worthwhile and then other membs can look up reviews b4 buying games.

Also, dividing the ideas section between forum ideas and clan ideas would make it easier to maintain.
Back to top Go down
ONE XColdBloodXc FV
Forum Recruit
Forum Recruit
ONE XColdBloodXc FV

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 pm

This is a good idea but I think a NEWS department would be better, from my past experience. This would help us cover a wide range of topics and we could organized the news members into different ranks within the department such as Leader, Head Content Writer, Assistant Head Content Writer, and member. Also, I think we should just include the music section into the social discussion forum, there really is no need for it to have a forum of its own.
Back to top Go down
ONE SuperPro FV
Forum Recruit
Forum Recruit
ONE SuperPro FV

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:30 pm

RoG ColdBlood wrote:
This is a good idea but I think a NEWS department would be better, from my past experience. This would help us cover a wide range of topics and we could organized the news members into different ranks within the department such as Leader, Head Content Writer, Assistant Head Content Writer, and member. Also, I think we should just include the music section into the social discussion forum, there really is no need for it to have a forum of its own.
News team is a good idea, but I still think there shud b a forum section for brief game descriptions. This way, people who want 2 quickly go out n buy a game can quickly and easily read a few short reviews then go out n get it if he likes it, the news team would make more in detail reviews for people with more time, plus maybe a few achievements guides, n walkthroughs.
Back to top Go down
ONE XColdBloodXc FV
Forum Recruit
Forum Recruit
ONE XColdBloodXc FV

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:37 pm

The NEWS team would still write the short reviews though so yea I like that idea. I could lead it if Assassin was ok with it I am a strong writer and know how to run a department.
Back to top Go down
ONE SuperPro FV
Forum Recruit
Forum Recruit
ONE SuperPro FV

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm

RoG ColdBlood wrote:
The NEWS team would still write the short reviews though so yea I like that idea. I could lead it if Assassin was ok with it I am a strong writer and know how to run a department.
Ye, we cud put this section within the news team section, but i'm sayin, like just a forum were anyone, from eny group can quickly type up a review after every game 2 let the clan kno if it's good or not, u cud keep it all organized n going tho.
Back to top Go down
ONE SuperPro FV
Forum Recruit
Forum Recruit
ONE SuperPro FV

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Also to b a bit more clear, within the forum there wud b a new topic per game, n within the topic people could agree, disagree, or add to others reviews.
Back to top Go down
ONE Assassin GN
Forum ForeRunner
Forum ForeRunner
ONE Assassin GN

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 am

Still looking into adding all these guys. As you know we just started out, so I want to focus on getting started and then as we get more comfortable into the site, then we will add the more advanced stuff in.
Back to top Go down
https://ownageneverends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestion
Page 1 of 1